The Holiday

Barack and Michelle are with their girls tonight, celebrating Halloween. Our kids are hither thither and yon. #1 son is working, so we suggested he trick or treat as a waiter after his shift. But he said he already had a costume idea. His plan is to print out his pal's face and glue it to a paper bag. Teendaughter finished all her college applications so she left here happy as a clam. She's at a pal's house, handing out the candy to others. Husbandman and I will watch a creepy movie while he eats the dreaded candy corn. Happy Halloween, peeps!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Friend, I can never get ahold of you these days! Damn that caller i.d.! We are all going to BBKing tonight as well. We passed up the chance last time and we did not want to make that mistake again! Beautiful day, no?!
N
LH said…
I know! I've been running around like a maniac this week. Nothing to do with caller ID. I just don't answer the phone at all. Sorry I haven't called you back! We looked for you last night but could not find you. "The Thrill Is Gone" was my highlight. For you???

I have 2 more conferences.

Popular Posts