The First


I've been at school for the past 3 days, having meetings, getting the new room set up, writing up plans. Last night we had a school picnic and I saw some of the peeps. Everyone seemed in a pretty good mood and I was glad to see their little faces. One mom introduced herself and told me her son's name. I asked her right off the bat, "Is he good?" She looked totally taken aback and began sputtering some phrases, but then I reassured her that I was just kidding with her and I knew her kid was good. She laughed somewhat nervously, but then she nodded and said, "He has some issues, but he really is a good kid." It was fun freaking out a parent. I usually just focus on the kids. Let's keep everyone on their toes this year.
Happy first day to everyone who's heading back in.

Comments

Julie Anna said…
HA! You crack me up.
Anonymous said…
How did it go on day two?
N

Popular Posts