The Calls

I made phone calls today, to tell parents that their kids would move tomorrow from one room to the next.  In this school, parents are pretty accepting of school decisions.  They ask a few questions, but mainly they just thank you for making the call.  I didn't get through to two families because they were out of minutes.  And one mom asked me to speak quickly because she was running out of minutes.  In this school, people have a lot on their plates.  A classroom change on day 4 is nothing to get too het up about.  I could learn a few things from them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's something some p's at my school could learn from.
jw
LH said…
the contrast is ext. remarkable.
Anonymous said…
Where is the pic of the mouse? I still chuckle about this from time to time. :)

KV
Anonymous said…
omg. I still laugh hysterically about that.
LH said…
The mouse pic is a little out of focus, but I may post it anyway.
My throat is still raw and scratchy from the screaming.

Popular Posts