The Fun

B, peep from last year, came in at the end of the day to hang out with me and the thirdies.  She got the hamsters out right off, walked over to the vespa replica on my desk and, holding it aloft, said, "Come on, Ms. H. Get your camera out while I try to put this hamster on the vespa."  It was a fantastic idea, so of course I complied immediately.  We didn't get a good shot because of the uncooperative hamster, but I did feel gratified that the former peep seemed to know me so well.  I'm not happy that she's teaching new peeps about my malleability so early in the school year, but still, it was a fun moment, so it's all good.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like your year is starting off splendidly, Lee-Lee----xxxxx's and ooooo's to all kin up 'yon---B&B
KC said…
I would like to see the attempted photos of this event. Sounds like a good time.

Shef starts school next week. I can't believe it. Real school. We have a meeting with his teacher on Wednesday.

Popular Posts