The Weekend


School starts Monday for teachers. I got a peek at my class list yesterday. I kept my third graders, so they're my fourth graders now. And I know a few of the new third grader peeps. An unfortunate person bad mouthed my classlist so that got me in a bad mood for awhile, but I've put it behind me.
I'm in the small room now, so I'm thinking of only bringing one hamster back to school. Maybe I'll tell the kids the other hamster died. I wish I could find someone who wants a hamster. If you know of someone, please let me know.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What kind of cupcakes is Ros making? I love cupcakes!
jw
LH said…
I think they're called peanut butter surprise? They have a hershey's kiss inside each. V.good.

are you going to make those boston creme pie cupcakes again? It would be a good idea.
Anonymous said…
please mail me some cupcakes
-michael
Anonymous said…
Your classroom looks terrific!! Very comfy!

I would love some cupcakes.....I love all kinds. Scones would be fine too!
kv
Julie Anna said…
I've often thought I should cook in an apron, because I would look so much nicer and more organized while cooking, as Ros does in this picture. I still want to have the teen cookie bake thing again, but teen son grimaces at the suggestion. I made this and other crafty suggestions for bored teens one day when Andy and friends were all sitting around my living room, bored to tears. Bored Teen P. looked at Andy with great sympathy after my suggestions and said, "Andy is dying a little inside." Apparently I made a huge parental faux pas in suggesting activities.
LH said…
I usually suggest a group mancala tournament in these instances. No one's taken me up on it yet, and I have no idea why. It's such an awesome game.

She does look cute in the apron, I think.
Anonymous said…
I think I will make some Boston Creme cupcakes. Good idea. I have new neighbors and I look away as I see them pulling out of the driveway because I've taken nothing over there to welcome them. Do you think the 100 Calorie paks of cookies would do?
jw

Popular Posts