Linking to Air America

Today I spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out how
to make the links section of my blog work.
I changed my template because I thought it would be easier, but
it made no difference. I was trying to put Air America on there because I'm so addicted to Al and his radio pals. Maybe I'll change my template again. This green is drab.

I worked on my dissertation this morning. As I tried to figure out where to go next with
data analysis, I started making a list of all the loose ends I should try to organize. The list was
getting pretty long by the time I stopped working on it. Maybe tomorrow I will have more of a plan.

Also read some of the Dahl biography. He was not the nicest guy on the planet.
Last night I read some of Ursula Nordstrom's letters. She suggested to Margaret Wise Brown that she rewrite the ending to Runaway Bunny, and MWB did. Have a carrot.

Comments

LH said…
As you may have noticed, I clearly have now learned to link.

Popular Posts