The Twilight

Crossword Puzzle Champs
Last night we watched a good movie called Bad Education. You should see it if you feel like it.  The older and younger generations alike enjoyed it.

This week I wondered if I had the virus.  After teaching on Thursday, I was overcome by fatigue and body aches.  I took a nap and woke with a low fever.  I watched about 10 episodes of Naked and Afraid and then slept again.  My fever was gone the next day.  I didn't feel that much better though. I decided to watch the entire Twilight Saga film series.  Now, days later, I may have a runny nose.  And the fatigue situation is dire.  Maybe I am just dealing with the common cold? Or maybe I'm dealing with typical seasonal allergies? Or maybe I have my own unique version of the virus that no one else knows about. If I could just get my hands on a test, we could put this issue behind us.

Until I can get the test, I'm putting 3 drops of bleach in my coffee each morning.  I'm also surreptitiously administering bleach to the coffee of the others.  I can and will protect my family from the invisible enemy. The pets get their doses in their water dishes.


Comments

mm said…
The bleach in the coffee is a great idea! What could go wrong?
KC said…
Thank God you're following the protocol as described by the very stable genius.
jdoc said…
I do hope you are feeling better. What's your status?

Popular Posts