The Artist's Retreat


Today's Creativity Thursday. The Thirdlanders sent me some great creativity today, including spine poetry, small gardens, clay work and chalk work, colorful drawings and paintings, paper airplanes, lego constructions.  One Thirdlander is even making a swing set with his parents.

We're doing a good bit of creating as well.  After Rachel finished a complicated Paint By # painting that would make One Woman proud, she and #1 painted a box together.  Now, Rachel's on to a new painting and #1 Son is making up a song on the bass.  Husbandman's exploring a new casserole recipe and he's been doing quite a bit of piano playing as well.  Here I am, 'abloggin' like there's no tomorrow and soon I'm going to get back in gear with my bookmark making business. I even pulled out the ukulele the other night and practiced my four chords.

June the Clumber is ripping the stuffing out of a toy.  Only HeMan the WonderCat seems to be resting on his laurels. As long as he's not creating new tears in our armchairs, I'm okay with that.  Life is good over here on High Street.

Comments

KC said…
I'm very impressed. Nothing like that is happening here, and when I proposed a cool relay for Monday, no one was interested.
mm said…
looks fun!!!
jdoc said…
Sam and I were excited to learn about spine poetry. There will be some poems crafted here today to be sure.
LH said…
KC, a relay would have been fun. How come people don't get that?
MM, We've thrown some fun in the mix every once in awhile. so, Yay.
JDOC, I hope you share some spine poems with us!!!

Popular Posts