The Ops


 We're looking at a week until the deadline to revise and resubmit that paper about kids reading a weekly news magazine.

Mitzker and I worked on it last weekend and then we worked again during the week and, also, this weekend we'll work yet again.

I'm feeling all kinds of ways about this.  Mostly worried.

Here are some of my burning questions:

Will we make any progress today?
Can we get everything done in one week's time?
Are the revisions improving the paper or making it worse?
Will Mitzker have croissants at her house?

I guess it's time to do my best and forget the rest.


On the good side, today I bought a relatively cheap watch that will arrive tomorrow.  And on the other good side, maybe we'll see a movie tomorrow night after the days of toil and trouble.

BTW, these are screenshots of 20 Something and #1, taken from my computer during a face-time two days ago.  They were in Las Vegas on a special op for the U.S. MILITARY!!!!  I can't tell you more at this point in time.




Comments

mm said…
I love your closing! Good luck today.

Popular Posts