The Wees

During my endodontristy experience yesterday, I was horizontal and above me was a show about home refurbishing. I found it a wee bit distracting.  The wee bit of nitrous I was breathing also helped to distract me from the drilling sounds.  The couple on the show had a wee issue with the backsplash tiles suggested by their contractor.  In the end, they decided the tiles were actually good.

When I got home, I sat on the couch and watched shows, changing the wee bits of blood soaked gauze in my mouth every 5 or 10 minutes.  I highly recommend a documentary called The Minimalists.  I would love to be a minimalist and live in a wee house with Husbandman and our corgi.  Today I'm asking, "Does this object bring even wee value to my life?" as I organize our living space.

In the evening, we finished up Season 3 of Broadchurch.  I like the Scottish detective.  He told his daughter to be careful about what she puts out there on social media.  "You're not a wee girl any more."  Broadchurch is a great show and you should watch it if you feel even a wee bit interested.  I do believe it could bring value to your life.

Comments

mm said…
I hope your teeth feel good enough to eat the delightful croissant.
cb said…
What a wee(kend)!

Sorry.

Hope the root canal healing is going well. Spending time with David Tennant and Olivia Coleman was a wise way to face the canal situation.
Anonymous said…
I think the word wee is cool and funny.

SM
Mitzi Lewison said…
A corgi??? How much nitrous did you have?
ML
LH said…
But ML, don't you see how beautiful that corgi tiny house life could be ????
Mitzi Lewison said…
Well, maybe if it's this guy!
https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/pembroke-welsh-corgi/
LH said…
Oh gosh. He's a good one for sure.

It'll all come together at some point I'm sure.

Popular Posts