The Supplies

I've been going back and forth for a few days on the important issue of whether or not I want to purchase a small area rug for the classroom.  Don't really need it, but why not get it anyway?  Could add a little snap and pop to my entryway.

I decided to go for it, so we ventured over to the everything store this very evening.  I got the rug and then decided I needed some new markers.  The school supply section was packed with peeps.

The atmosphere was fun, but somewhat tense over there as I heard a mom say to her kiddo,  "Just look at the supply list and focus.  Please.  Look at each item and focus on getting that item.  Please."

I decided to leave markers for another day.  These kids are coming my way this week.  I'll be talking about focus and task commitment with many of them. It's going to rock.

Comments

mm said…
School supply shopping is stressful for all.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ghost Glitches said…

Ghosts 2 glitches , is most awaited game for the gamer. Ghosts 2 offering so many things like: new weapons, maps, better graphics and more hiding spots. Call of Duty fans has an incredible eagerness towards Ghosts 2 though it’s not come yet.
Nahid Chowdhury said…

From global chain stores to the neighborhood grocer, RGIS
is the partner you can trust to do your project right.

Popular Posts