The Euchre

We play euchre now.  John and Patricia taught us.  I'm okay at euchre.  Not saying I'm amazing or anything, but I'm passable. I've been known to take a trick or two here or there.

 There are parts of the game that I still don't quite understand.  Husbandman is surprised by this.  Today he said, "You've played 5 times."  Then he started to explain the bidding process again.  After awhile, I said, "I'm not really listening to you."

I'm on a need to know basis with euchre.  This is the last day of summer vacation. Euchre was my main accomplishment of the summer, in terms of learning new things.


Comments

mm said…
I have no idea how to play euchre, and I don't think I'm ready to learn. Yesterday I started getting ready for school. I'm getting prepared/
Anonymous said…
You are kind to let him know you aren't listening. I just stop listening and don't mention it to anyone.
jw

Popular Posts