The Learning

I've been at Artful Learning Summer Course all week at Artful School.  Artful Learning courses are super intense.  We worked with music, sculpture, plays, writing, poems, performance art and garage band exploring the theme of LEGACY.  Sometimes I had to leave the workshops so I could complete helper tasks.  That gets a little annoying sometimes, and I was fairly frazzled by the end of today.  Snapped at a few people, but I think they mostly just accepted that I get like that sometimes.  I hope they did anyway.  Would hate for my legacy to be heinous witch.

Anyway, at the end of the day we did this performance piece that was super moving about our collective legacy, and we were all on stage together, and many of us did in fact cry during it.  Indeed, I was one of the criers.  This school gig is super emotional.  I wanted to get into bed early tonight, but instead I'm heading out to a place where beverages are sold and music is played to hear #1 son play the bass in his new band, Charlie and the Groove Factory.
                    I'm ready, Teddy.  Go cat go.  Tutti Frutti, OH Rudy!

Comments

mm said…
Incredible photo!
Anonymous said…
Fun times on Kirkwood! So glad we saw Q. See, in the summer we can stay up late! Now, time for the jammies.
N
Anonymous said…
Wow! What a week and what a day! KV said she learned so much. I learned nothing this week.
jw

Popular Posts