The AC

We have a window unit air conditioner in our bedroom.  And the unit is so loud you can hardly watch telly or even think when you're up here. (I'm in the bedroom right now).  This alleged unit is almost new.  Come to find out, we got it last year.  I'm so annoyed by this unbearable noise. It's unbearable. Last night I had to turn the TV up so loudly that the sound was distorted through the tv speakers.  A lose lose situation.  Shouldn't complain because there are about a gazillion people in our great land without power in this grueling heat, and then all those other poor peeps lost their homes to the fires out west, but geez louise, I want to watch a show in my bedroom right now.  And that should not be a huge ass deal.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We saw one of the fires as we drove by Mancos, CO. It was considered 100% contained but I considered frightening.
Jw
LH said…
I hope we don't catch fire tonight from the fireworks. It's still bloody hot out, at 9:22pm. Stay safe out there.
KC said…
HOT here in MN too. Kind of scary, ttytt.
LH said…
What if it stays like this forever?
KC said…
It's supposed to be like this until Friday night here. Then, it's supposed to stop. I hope it stops. In the meantime, I'm feeling motivated to work on our paper. I'm excited about it. Today will be a good day.
LH said…
I'm working at school on some school stuff this morning. And then this afternoon, it's time for our paper. I'm very jazzed and grateful that you helped me pull out of my slump yesterday. I think it was the heat that had me beat.
LH said…
Ok. Time to admit that I did not work for even one minute today. On our paper. Imade a ppt about artful learning instead.so,that blows. It took 8 hours to make the ppt
Anonymous said…
Omg! R u going to present the ppt ?
Jw

Popular Posts