The Strategy

I want to get my act together this summer and do some writing.  So here's my strategy.  If Husbandman leaves the house to go to work, I too leave the house to go to work.  Husbandman works every day even through the summer so I'll just keep to his schedule and I'm sure to get something done.  The house isn't going to be as clean as I like, and the slogging's not going to happen as much, but maybe I'll learn a few things and keep my squirrelly mind occupied.  So that's the strategy on day 1.  I'll keep you posted.

Comments

mm said…
It sounds ambitious to quite ambitious. Good luck!
LH said…
I'm at the coffee shop.
A guy just told me it's too early to work.

In many ways, I agree with him, but here I am anyway.

Let's see what happens today. I may create a wiki for this project on kids talking about race and Sr. Anne's Hands. I'm working on this paper with Mitz and Ted.

I have about 5 other projects to work on, but this one's nagging at me the most. Thanks for the good luck wishes. Here I go.
Anonymous said…
Great idea. But that slogging is important too. I encourage you to do both. At this point I'm doing neither but yet I want you to do both.
jw
LH said…
I want to do both too. Somehow I'll figure this out. I bought new slogging shoes yesterday, so I'm sure that's half the battle.
KC said…
I also recently bought new slogging shoes. I also need to do some writing this summer. So, let's do try to do both.
LH said…
This analysis takes forever. Down with critical discourse analysis
jdoc said…
Oh, I'm hating the analysis right now. Trying to use mediated discourse analysis and really don't know what I'm doing. Oh well.
LH said…
I will now google mediated discourse analysis. I covered about 6 sentences today in 3 hours. That's just plain old wrong.
LH said…
Going a little more quickly today. Getting into the zone. Now it's time for lunch.

Popular Posts