The Magic


I've been kind of crotchety since getting back from vacation.  Basically, I prefer to be on vacation than not on vacation.  I shouldn't complain I know.  But it's about a zillion degrees here right now.  I almost had a seizure when I went outside to get an iced tea this afternoon.  I actually felt my body start going into epileptic shock. It was that hot.

On a good note, I did enjoy getting back to some writing today.  I'm working on 2 papers that probably won't be done by the start of school, but at least I'll have a good head start and will know what to do when I get time to work on them when I go back to work. KC and I are using a wiki to write one of the papers and that's been v. fun.

 Tried to divert myself with Magic Mike this evening.  People, it's not good.  I'm sorry to tell you that, but it's true. If you want to see it, you should of course, but really, the film is not good.

Comments

Didn't like the Magic, huh? ;) I went to see it last night with MP and JW.... I think there was a little blushing going on.
LH said…
M, I got tired of those ridiculous stripping dance scenes. The movie went on and on. I do like that Channing Tatum tho. I think it's funny that the firsties went to see Magic Mike together. You're quite the team.
Anonymous said…
Um. Not even considering that film. What's the new bill Murray film? Jw
LH said…
Magic mike has your boyfriend Matt in it, and he's pretty funny but it's overall dumb. The new bill Murray is wonderful. Moonrise kingdom. We loved it.
KC said…
Thanks for the shout out AND the candid review.

MY boyfriend Matt? Do JW and I have the same boyfriend? Matty D?
LH said…
JW used to really like Matt McCaunahay. (SP???)
He is actually over the top ridiculous in this movie,

But she probably likes Matty D too. Who doesn't?
Anonymous said…
Is moonrise kingdom in btown now? Matt D. Is something. But at this moment I have a crush on John green and his brother Hank.
Jw
LH said…
Yes, it's in town.

After I read Wil Grayson Wil Grayson I got this huge crush on John and Hank and watched them on You Tube for about 6 hours straight.

That was tough stuff to get through.

Popular Posts