The Productivity

I was just a zippin' and a zoomin' today and that is how I like a Monday to go.  Sweet moment with the firsties.  I was showing them a power point I made about flow maps.  A student teacher was back at the computer advancing slides for me as I stood in front of the screen.  Every time a slide advanced they would scream out and yell questions like, "How are you doing that?" and "You're not magic!"  It seemed funny to me that they didn't know about power point.  I told them I would come back and teach them how to make one. That's going to be extremely fun.
On a pertinent side note, we have a little kinder who has taught me some great terms that you too may like to use in future---Fuckerass and fuckerbitch.  V. inappropriate of course, if you're 5 years old.  If you're 51? These terms can and will come in super handy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Expanding vocabulary!!!! Those terms shall come in super handy, I just know it.
N
Anonymous said…
How nice that tonight is when my son asked what a blog was good for you. JJB
mm said…
I'll admit I feel sorry for the little vocabulary learner. His home life must suck.
StreibProjects said…
I've laughed hysterically twice today now. Thanks!
jdoc said…
I used one of these terms last night when my husband forgot to turn off the lights again. That's an appropriate time for it, right?
Anonymous said…
Best picture ever! His mom should really cut his nails, but she's already cut them too short once before and felt very bad and guilty for inflicting pain on her poor sweet baby...
KC said…
Oh, LOL. I will probably start using those terms, as well. Another one I like to do is "Fuck Balls." Like if you drop something or someone cuts you off in traffic.

One time I accidentally said it in front of the kids, though. Fail.
LH said…
Fuck Balls.

I like that.

Popular Posts