The Windy City

We are heading to Chicago for spring break.  Husbandman and I are the two people going.  #1 Son has some odd plan that involves going to Texas.  Will learn more about that soon I'm sure.  I've gotta get going on some dinner reservations.  Maybe Green Zebra?  Maybe Frontera Grill?  All so good.  And now we're thinking we may travel on up to Nova Scotia this summer.  See some whales?  Check out some pelagic birds in the Bay of Fundy?  Not sure yet, but this could happen.  We ordered a Doers and Dreamers pamphlet from the Nova Scotia tourism bureau.
Don't want anyone to think that I'm ignoring the reality of the day to day.  Vowing to do my best to help the Artful School kids get through ISTEP week with calm courage and confidence and a little bit of fun too.

Comments

mm said…
Sometimes it's important to ignore the day to day reality! Enjoy!!
Bin 36? Well, maybe I would be too jealous/it wouldn't be fun without me there.
KC said…
Sounds divine. Enjoy!
Anonymous said…
I'm SO glad you ordered your Doers & Dreamers-----that might just seal the deal for y'all! B&B

Popular Posts