The RedHead

Little Redhead has discovered where my office is.  He loves to come in at random times during the day.  As he enters, he screams, "DR. H!!!!!"  I'm always happy to see Little Redhead, so I invite him to play with some of my HAPPYMEAL toys while we talk.  His teacher keeps finding him in my office, and she's really nice about it.  As she walks him out, I always call out jauntily, "Come back any time, Little Redhead!  Always happy to see you!"  I can't help it.  This kid makes me truly gleeful.

Comments

Anonymous said…
As any redhead should.
Jw
KC said…
As the mom (and spouse) of a couple of reddish-heads, I support this welcoming policy!!
mar said…
He sounds like a welcome distraction! Maybe you could bring him to my office sometime.

BTW, I was so glad to hear that Q's audition went really well! Yay!
LH said…
I wish you all could see this kid. He's a maniac.

Marion, We are all crossing our fingers for #1. Thanks for coming by friendie.
jdoc said…
Keep the stories about this kiddo coming. We love you, RedHead!

Popular Posts