The Movies

 I saw The Artist.  Didn't like it. The Help wasn't that great either.  My 3 faves are Descendants, Moneyball, and Midnight in Paris.  All good. If one of these could win, I'd be pleased. Saw Hugo. Liked it a lot, but I don't want it to win.  Did not see War Horse because it seemed dumb.  Did not see Tree of Life.  Seemed odd.  Now I have some regrets about that, because who knows?  Maybe it was good.  2011 was a decent year for movies, but I'd like to see the industry put a little more effort into the movies in 2012.  Come on, Movie Industry.  Do your best, forget the rest.

Comments

I'm kinda bummed out that I missed "Moneyball". I didn't realize that Jonah Hill was going to be in it, acting all funny and cute the way he does.

P.S. Think I might start blogging again in March!
LH said…
Moneyball was really my fave of the year. I do like that little Jonah Hill.

Yes to the blogging. I'll be celebrating your next entry. But smart of you to take a blog break when life's getting too crazy.

This day feels like the longest day I've ever seen.
Julie Anna said…
Tree of Life was weird and boring. Brief moments of profundity interspersed with loooong periods of watching waves/sunspots/the universe exploding/black holes or some combination of the above. War Horse was moving but got too corny. Have not seen Midnight in Paris but it's on my list, as is Moneyball. Husband is dying to see Hugo because he likes the robot thingee. I am so far behind on the blog--no time to read or comment, much less write anything of my own.

Popular Posts