The Thing

It's snowing again.  Seriously snowing.  It's a beautiful snowfall but I'm probably going to sit here
doing nothing most of the day because of it.  Last night we saw Keb Mo and that was delightful.  But here's the thing.  Most of the people were older people like us watching the show.  And these people kept shouting out obnoxious things, which did displease me.  Keb Mo didn't seem all that amused by it either, but he's probably more used to it.  It's fine to clap, give an occasional whoop, but do you really need to become part of the show with stupid inane comments?  Are you intoxicated?  Is that the problem? I basically do not want to hear your words AT ALL when I'm watching Keb Mo.  Overall, though, great show, Keb Mo.  Thanks!  And thanks for the tickets, E and B.  We loved almost every minute of it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Was he here in Bloomington, or did you go to Ohio?

D/
Anonymous said…
Hardly lazy at all my friend!!!! What do you call working with me today?! Your help was AWESOME and MUCH appreciated!!!!! Points to you for NOT being lazy!
N
Anonymous said…
I'm all for you taking that trip to this beautiful isle. Don't delay--get there today! (Had to do a little 'ay' poem)
N
Anonymous said…
I can see you and Peter on one of those bikes.
jw

Popular Posts