Stupid Weather Reflections


I kind of want to see that Justin Bieber movie, but # 1 son really does not want me to see it.  He has told me repeatedly that I should not go to see it. I don't want to break that sacred bond between us so I'll probably just do something else instead.
Right now we're heading to the Art Museum to see various works of art. Everyone I've spoken to today keeps talking about how great it is that it's warmer today and the sky is blue.  Whatev.  It's still 30 degrees and I slipped last night on some ice and this morning I had to walk like a penguin to get to my car.  I'm not ready to tell the cheerful isn't this great weather story? I'm just not feeling it.  Really not a weather wimp, but I'm
not falling for the spring is coming narrative.  That's just plain idiotic, given that it's Feb. 12 and we're not above freezing.

Comments

mm said…
First, I love the new background.

Next, I agree about spring not being close, but above freezing feels OK.

Stay strong!
Anonymous said…
Glad you are NOT seeing the Beiber movie-I can't stand how distracted the firsties are about him-it's ridiculous and annoying. It WAS pretty outside today though, I have to admit. It was chilly but the sunshine and blue skies felt good to be out in as we walked from the State Museum downtown to lunch. I ran outside yesterday, and am dreaming of spring since we still have a bit of winter left.
N

Popular Posts