The Review

Saw Marwencol last night.  It's a great documentary about this guy who created a World War II Belgian town in his backyard with dolls and little buildings and complex story lines.  This guy considered
his town a type of therapy because he was viciously attacked years ago, leaving him with both physical and mental impairments.
As I watched the movie, the dolls became much more realistic and life like.  Husbandman and #1 thought the same.
Try to see this film if you want to.  You will like it.

Comments

LH said…
I'm watching the Grammy's. We're about to see some exciting young break out stars. O.M.G. I've never heard of these break out stars.
LH said…
No one seems that interested in Marwencol. Well,
you should be. Get that movie in your netflix queue at once. it's a movie that makes you wish you were brain damaged and creating a detailed town with barbie dolls.
Anonymous said…
I don't recognize anyone on the Grammy's. Gone over to watch the Queen stuff.

D/
Carolyn wants to watch it!
Anonymous said…
Love to you on Valentine's Day!

D/
kc said…
I want to watch that movie. I will probably watch it this summer.
Anonymous said…
I just saw that movie in the Ryder magazine and thought it looked very interesting. We probably won't see it before it's gone, though, because we never seem to make it out to a movie. I don't know why. I also don't know why google is not letting me sign in today so I have to post this anonymously. Perhaps because i haven't blogged in forever.
Julie

Popular Posts