Well, okay.
You always have such great and interesting photos. Thanks for sharing them.
This was great. I <3 your photos so much.I think VuVox is really cool, too.
VuVox is pretty slick, but one thing I have learned in this blogging challenge is that Safari is not a very good browser. So many of the new programs people are posting about don't work on it. Weird.This is Dan.
Post a Comment
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...
3 comments:
You always have such great and interesting photos. Thanks for sharing them.
This was great. I <3 your photos so much.
I think VuVox is really cool, too.
VuVox is pretty slick, but one thing I have learned in this blogging challenge is that Safari is not a very good browser. So many of the new programs people are posting about don't work on it. Weird.
This is Dan.
Post a Comment