The Surge

I think a little blogging is just the ticket to get me moving on the ncte talk once again.  I have some goals today that basically include refining the research questions and answering the research questions.  Also a little more data analysis.  Okay, more than a little analysis.  But that's okay.  I am not going into the compound today.  I will suffer later for this, but it will be a trade off to be almost done with ncte stuff.  Yesterday was a long productive day.  It's fun listening to the podcasts and thinking about all the stuff we did together.

Twenty something daughter comes home in 2 weeks.

Comments

KC said…
I am not working yet today. I'm on kid duty. Mac is in underwear for the first time at home. So far, he's peed on the carpet once.
LH said…
Oh gosh. I was not crazy about that transition to underwear.

I'm working on one of the charts but right now i have the pinwheel of death. Not sure why.
LH said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
kc said…
I'm having a hard time with the surge today. i did work really hard, just not on our thing. I think tomorrow and thursday will have to be the days.
LH said…
I've worked for 5 hours straight on stuff for the compound. tomorrow night I will try to be working on ncte. This school surge may have cleared the way for the project. Let's cross our alleged fingers.
kc said…
I feel like I'm ready to write down some findings.

Guess what? I really liked this project a whole lot.

Dan says he can't wait for me to be done with this project, but he just doesn't understand.
Anonymous said…
Are you done with your talk yet?
Your little birthday present is gathering dust.

D/
LH said…
D, we're not done yet so I'm kind of bummed about that. I was going to call you to see if I could come over this afternoon, but I have a miserable cold. I should go to promptcare?
Anonymous said…
Rats! Drink a lot of fluids. Rest.
Hope you're soon feeling better.

D/
Anonymous said…
Go.to. Promptcare.
N

Popular Posts