Blogging Challenge # 4 Glogster Patti Smith


I'm in a little bit of a funk tonight, to tell you the truth, but I'm enjoying
reading National Book Award Winner Just Kids by Patti Smith on the
iPad.  I love reading on the iPad as I've explained in the past.  I'm inspired
by Patti Smith.  I love most everything about her.  So I made this poster
as a thank you gift to Patti for decades of great work and for writing a fantastic book
that's distracting me from some Sunday evening blues.  Vacations end and
everyone disperses.  The quiet house is pleasant, but there's still a little bit of missing.
At any rate, thanks, Patti Smith.

Comments

mm said…
I should download Just Kids to my touch.

Unfortunately, I'm not at the I love this challenge stage. In fact I find it a bit stressful, but I feel I am doing OK.

The goal of thirty posts with embedded media seems daunting... 15 or 20 might be perfect.

The good news is I am finding super cool "new media".
KC said…
[Dan again]

I like this Gloster stuff, but I am also having trouble with it when I use the Safari browser. I guess Safari just isn't all that good.
cb said…
Very cool poster, Ms. Lee. Reading Just Kids while your in a funk (or any time, really) is just great. That book has a lot packed into it -- so many ideas and so much history.

Love to you and yours,
cb
KC said…
I think I'm going to try a Glog tonite. I love this one with the one quote in the middle. It looks really cool.
cb said…
Agh! "You're" not "your."

omg imma txt grrl :P

Popular Posts