The Talk

Today's the day.  KC and I talk about the cool podcasting kids at 9:30.  I feel nervous, but not crazy nervous.  I wish we weren't in Disneyworld.  Last night, after a whole day of some great and some okay talks, our plan was to head into Epcot.  That's when I balked and started shaking my head in horror as the plans were being discussed.  After a day of convention, I want to go have a nice dinner and chillax.  We did find a place to take us and we sat by the window admiring Cinderella's castle lit up and sparkly.  That's about as close as I want to get.  There's talk today about trying to make it into the kingdom for real.  I'm gearing up all my super human powers.  I was dismayed to hear that I'll probably have to stand in lines.  Oh well.  I'm going to take the DL's advice and try to consider and work for the well being of others.  Pals wanna go to the kingdom.  We're going in.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ok, I love this new background. The other one I could not see your tweets on. I know you and KC rocked it with your talk today. Did you videotape it for me? Come on you media people!!! I emailed you about the new HP Qiudditch ride-hope you went to that park to go on it. If not, I know tha Magic Kingdom will inspire you about the blog challenge. Have fun and get home right away!
N
LH said…
Hey nance. Conference was great. Heard some great talks. Disneyworld was't my fave place in the world. Blogging challenge. Oming right up.
LH said…
You are right to call us media people. (blog challenge hint)
Molly said…
Lee, it was really awesome to meet you at the conference. Now, I can follow your blog thanks to Jessie! I hear you about Disney...it is a little overwhelming to say the least. I heard your talk was awesome, if only I could have made it!!!
LH said…
Hi Molly, It was great to meet you too! Thanks for stopping by. We have a new blogging challenge that should be right up your alley. Wanna join us?

Popular Posts