The Goal

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good Vibes! It's a beautiful, crisp day and the vibes a flowing!!! You will make GREAT progress, I know it!
N
LH said…
I'm going out for a latte soon. I'm actually having a good day here. The project is pretty interesting.
kc said…
you did work like a maniac!!! that was gr8!
LH said…
Yes! This is the first time I felt like REAL progress was made. We are closing in on this deal. Woohoo!
Anonymous said…
I just knew it was going to be a great weekend for the talk!
N
LH said…
Well it kind of had to be!!!! But I'm still pleased!
kc said…
I also really felt like we were closing in.

It is v. interesting, I think. I like it.
Anonymous said…
Where and when is the talk?

mem in ca
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the beautiful compliment on the TAWL listserv. It came as I was bemoaning the fact that my career has ended.

I miss you too. I'm always up for a visit from you. When you finish your "talk" and have some minutes, give me a call or an email or something.

D/
LH said…
MeM, It's in Orlando on the 17th of November. Not my favorite city. But NCTE is a great conference.

D, You always inspire me to try to teach my best. Talk to you this week.
Anonymous said…
Hmmmn, Orlando. Won't be meeting you there just because it would be fun...

I do have some $$$ in the Southwest Airlines bank due to planned-but-not-taken trip to St. Louis last spring.

Where should we meet up? Santa Fe? Chicago?

mem in CA

Popular Posts