The Felines


Friday was a little bit on the tough side.  I had to repeat my mantra many, many times, silently to myself. It did help.  Still, I ended up kvetching maniacally to some friends and family for a good part of Friday afternoon.  This is exactly what I want to avoid this year.  Today I was able to put all the aggravation behind me because the fam and I drove to the Exotic Feline Rescue Center.  They have over 200 lions, tigers, bobcats, mountain lions, servals, and jaguars. The big cats freaked me out a bit, but they also got me back on track in the happiness department.  Thanks, Big Cats!

P.S.  Has anyone out there read that Lemon Cake book by Bender?  Any good?

Comments

kc said…
i just started that cake book because I took a quiz on Oprah.com that said I should read it. So far, I do like it! Yay!

Good luck at that work site. Good work with the mantra.
Anonymous said…
I'm hoping to start a new book called Garden Spells this evening. I'll put that one on my list.

I've never been to the FRC. Maybe someday I'll get there.
jw
Anonymous said…
I tried to read Bender's book, but just couldn't get into it, and gave it up.

D/
Anonymous said…
Cheers Rosalyn! Have a great semester! We will miss you, and we will think of you often!!!!!
N

Popular Posts