The Podcast

Thanks to good friend JW, the third grade peeps have a new podcast. It's about Where the Wild Things Are in a small way. Mostly it's about banning books and choosing books. We would like some comments of course. Let's set the bar low: Ten Comments!!!! Click here and listen to this great podcast. And thanks, JW, for going above and beyond!
Update: I can't figure out how to comment on the google site. SO ANGRY! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
Another update: I'm trying to put a comment box, using sophisticated html code, onto my new school google site. Until that happens, you can listen (and perhaps comment) on this old edublog site right here.

Comments

KC said…
Well, your blog looks spectacular.

Also, I listened to the podcast. I will try to leave a comment and see what happens.
cb said…
Hey Lee -- Your blog looks very nice and festive. I like it.

Love,
CMNB
Anonymous said…
Tried to leave a comment with the podcast and could not--wouldn't let me sign in, etc. So, here is my comment (you know I love contributing to the goal!): Great job on the podcast! I love to take peeks at cool books too, and sometimes I am a wild thing and sometimes I am not!RRROAARRRRR!
N
Anonymous said…
I listened to the podcast, and left a message on the old (as you called it) site.
Just in case, here's my message:
Congratulations on a great podcast! It was wonderful to hear your opinions about book banning. You said a mouthful when you said, “People should pick their own books.” and “Kids are smart enough to pick the books they want to read.”
I am proud to join you in saying, “I read banned books!”
Your friend, Dorothy
PS: I’ve been to where the wild things are.
LH said…
Thx for the comments pals. I'm going to go back to my old edublog and abandon ship on the new google site. Google sites don't allow comments, I've finally determined.

Popular Posts