The Sojourn

This week I'm going to a conference in Missouri. It's a conference on professional learning communities in schools. I'm not super jazzed to be going to this conference but the trip's been arranged and I will be attending. It's funny that this job comes with a few trips, trips I'd rather not go on. I'm just not sure I agree with all the focus on response to intervention, growth model reporting systems and curriculum alignment and assessment. But that's the world I live in right now. And it's not horrible, just kind of lame. On the good side, I took a walk on this beautiful day and saw a few bluebirds and I'm making some headway on the ncte talk.
By "headway," I mean I have just sat down to start working on it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't forget we have a shopping date this weekend. Write that down please.
jw
Anonymous said…
This might interest you.
http://bit.ly/1wQ1ek

D/

Popular Posts