The Hand Turkeys

Comments

LH said…
If you click on the big arrow at the bottom right of the voice thread, you can see our turkeys and hear our comments about our turkeys.
Anonymous said…
I do think this was one of your better years of the turkeys! I was hoping for some black and white "crashers", you know, dressed in Indian red without an invite! Loved the voice thread!
N
kc said…
We had a good time commenting on the voice thread!

The turkeys are terrific.

Speaking of the Glee turkey, I watched Glee this week, and felt very uncomfortable with the treatment of the deaf kids and and the reform school girls. Hello, stereotypes! And also, why would it be good for the McKinley kids to join in the number without being invited?

I also think Terri and her sister are ridiculous, and because of them, I'm starting to think the writers are misogynistic.
Beth R said…
How hilarious! Thanks for sending me the link. Hope you're all having a great visit and Thanksgiving. I'm in Michigan with the other branch of the family, getting my fill of turkey (the real thing :-)) and cold weather.

Love, Beth
WLG said…
I'm all for the Turkey Ball with the slogan 'Better Healthcare'. Just one thing, what about the homeless??? Was this activity alcohol induced? You are having way too much fun!!! Wendi
KC said…
Shef went nuts with the commenting, fyi. it's his new favorite thing to do.
LH said…
WE LOVE COMMENTS!

AND WE LOVE SHEF's COMMENTS!!!!
jdoc said…
Brilliant showing of the turkeys this year. Looking forward to next year already!

I think I need a microphone to comment...
RAR said…
Awesome turkeys! I wish I'd spent T-Day with all of you! (Though we did get to make 1 hand turkey, with my 18-month-old granddaughter. It was kind of a bust, though, b/c she got freaked out having her hand traced. Ahhhh, little kids!)
Loved seeing/hearing from old friends I haven't seen from ages--the turkeys provided great insight into their current souls. ;)

Popular Posts