The Doh

I added play doh to the pretend pizza shop today. The K's reacted like manna from heaven had dropped down upon them in the desert. When it was time to put the playdoh away, there were tears, and a few fistfights. One k said with a desperate tone, "You'll be back tomorrow?"
"Yeah, of course I will," I said, wishing I had never started the pizza shop in the first place.
"I want you here QUICK!" he yelled up at me.
I headed to Target after school to get more playdoh.
But the good news is that I got an inspiration for the hand turkeys while I was there.
One more day.

Comments

KC said…
Thanks for reminding me about the turkeys ahead of time this year. Perhaps you could set up a voice thread with some fave turkey pics. Shef and I will comment!
LH said…
Or maybe I'll use imovie to make a cool slide show. Possibilities are endless.

This year, the Thanksgiving turkeys will be going to The Black and White Ball. It's going to be our fanciest Turkey challenge yet.
Anonymous said…
Can't wait!
N
jdoc said…
I thought the Obama's looked very nice at the state dinner last night. Perhaps some of the turkeys could fashion themselves after the first couple.
Anonymous said…
Enough of the hand turkeys, how's Ros??!!!!
Anonymous said…
Can't wait for those hand turkeys. Black and white--very sophisticated.
jdoc said…
Re-reading my comment now and seeing the apostrophe mistake. This is what makes commenting so dangerous.

Popular Posts