The Series

I've not been taking many pix lately, so I was excited to begin a new photo essay today called, "Man Going To China." After snapping the initial shot, Husbandman asked that I not take any more pictures. I explained to him about the "Man Going to China" series and after giving it some thought he told me I could take one more photograph and that would have to be it for the series.

I told him that 2 pictures really didn't make for much of a series. But H wasn't feeling it, so the shoot shut down for the day. As you can see from this second shot, the series could have been fantastic.

That's just how it goes sometimes in the world of semi-professional photography.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are you going to all these cool places that you linked to?
N
Anonymous said…
Ha, ha! You crack me up!
D/
Anonymous said…
You are beginning to treat this workshop the way you often treated your dissertation. And your dissertation turned out to be a real winner.
Take heart.
D/
Anonymous said…
Sad news. Just heard about Linda Mongold's husband.

D/
Anonymous said…
OMG! Everyone is dying. Now Michael Jackson.

D/
LH said…
I know. I can't believe it.
Anonymous said…
I'm finding the news headlines these last few days hard to take.

I would happily be the subject of a series shoot. You know how much I love pics of myself. :)
jw
Anonymous said…
I saw baby beluga last summer when it was about 2 months old. We rode around the park and then stopped at the aquarium. It's quite excellent.
jw
LH said…
You saw them near Vancouver? Belugas???

Did you go on a whaling trip? It's kind of expensive and takes 3 to 5 hours. Hmmmmm.
Anonymous said…
Oh, geez. Sorry. The baby beluga that I saw was in the aquarium.
jw
LH said…
Oh. Well that's still good. I love belugas.
LH said…
Oh. Well that's still good. I love belugas.

Popular Posts