The Hoosier

Because I couldn't sleep last night, I listened to about 8 hours of talk about Michael Jackson on PRI. I wondered why no one was interviewing Paul McCartney. Paul and Michael wrote and sang some songs together and I liked the video they made with Linda, long time ago. My favorite Michael songs are probably the Jackson 5 songs. One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch, girl. Et cetera.

I'm back to liking the workshop a little. It doesn't have specific parts any more. It's just a string of more and more activities. I can't seem to get it to settle down and be a workshop.

Comments

Julie Anna said…
Catching up on blog posts! I'm months behind. Re:texting--I finally GIVE UP and will be getting family unlimited texting plan. My cry for years has been,"I'm already paying for talk time, why do you need to text?? Just pick up the phone and TALK to them!!!" But apparently, the world expects us to move on to non-voice instant communication, which seems like a step back to me but whatever. Re: man going to china...this had real potential. Husbandman could've been more cooperative. ;) Maybe he figures he's had his 15 minutes of fame with the toe series. Re: everything else--we need to get together for wine and discuss kids going to college, uncooperative husbands, rogue 15YOs and other attrocities at your earliest convenience! Ok, too wordy. Shut up julie!
LH said…
So glad you came by, Miss Jules. Are you on twitter?

Yes. an outing soon!
LH said…
Paul checks in:

"It's so sad and shocking," said former Beatle McCartney, who worked with Jackson on several songs (including "Say Say Say" and "The Girl is Mine"), but feuded with the singer after Jackson purchased the publishing rights to the Beatles catalog in a manner that McCartney felt was underhanded. But, according to The Associated Press, he said, "I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented boy man with a gentle soul. His music will be remembered forever."

Popular Posts