The Podcast

We have a new podcast right here. We're trying to get people of all ages to comment on our cast. Our goal is 30 comments. Please help if you can. We read Bright Path and Ledgerbook of Thomas Blue Eagle and Children of the Indian Boarding Schools. I learned a lot and the peeps certainly wrote some passionate scripts for this podcast.

On the home front, I'm collecting Pennies for Peace. I have a jar on my kitchen counter. Don't be alarmed if I ask you if you have any pennies. I do it to everyone who enters. Mostly I'm asking the kids' friends. Because they're the only ones who have come over this week. I'm surprised they don't have any pennies. I have a jar at school too. So far, I seem to be the only person putting pennies into these jars, but that's okay. The pennies are going to add up. I'm on a mission.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you have the Pennies for Peace toolkit??

Great photo!

Going to yur blog now.

D/
crad said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
LH said…
I'm going to get the toolkit.

An actual kid brought in actual pennies yesterday.

We're up to 12 comments now. 18 to go. I'm encouraged.
KC said…
i did a comment! i think the peeps have gotten v. good at podcasting!
Anonymous said…
You will NOT fail!
LH said…
I'm so jazzed about the comments. WE're up to 24. I love all my pallies. So, so much.
Way to help a sister out.

Popular Posts