The Huddle

Okay, I know you're all probably thinking, "Hey, where are those awesome fotos that this blogger always posts on her blog?" Huddle up peeps, let me tell you the problem. Our main computer is broken and the computer shopkeepers say we will never use it again. So all my fotos are in the shop, and they're going to try to save some for me. If you know a good computer that I should buy, let me know. It has to happen soon. On the workplace front, one of my little peeps got suspended today and that made me a bit sad. I tried to dissuade him from scraping people with paperclips, but he just kept doing it. And someone eventually did get quite the gash. On the diss front, honored adviser has the revised version. I'll keep you posted about what happens next.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Get a Mac!
As an IU student, you can get a great discount, and a free printer.
D/
Anonymous said…
Hi Lee!

Just wanted you to know that I read your Blog today! I've made a resolution to try to do this more often! Congratulations on turning in your revised diss!! You're awesome, girl!
Julie Anna said…
I'd go with a top of the line, mega sleek dell notebook if I were getting a new one, which we should, but the old desktop is still chugging along.
Anonymous said…
I second the mac post. Allison just got a macbook to start frosh year at Lewis and Clark. I'm typing this on a macBook in Paris, btw. Sorry that the photo of Mary is sideways...

Bob

Popular Posts