The Camera

A video camera was set up in my room yesterday to document behaviors of Kidwithmanyproblems. The camera seemed to incite him as he drew a picture of an obscene gesture, taped it on to a ruler, and proceeded to march back and forth in front of the camera, holding it aloft. That was the least of my problems with KWMP yesterday, to tell the honest truth. Sadly, I forgot about the camera while I was on my prep and when talking about my day with a teacherpal made comments like, "This is so f***ed up!" and other remarks along those lines. I wonder who watches that tape. Again, probably the least of my problems.
(Massage scheduled for 4 pm today, so no worries!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Samantha was at a diva/movie star birthday party. She stole the show.
Julie Anna said…
Quite honestly, this is one of the things I miss most about only having a cat--you just can't dress a cat up in cute clothes. I tried to put a cat into a doll dress once when I was a kid. No go. KWMP is a little scary to me. I don't know how you deal every day.
Undomestic said…
Just remember all those kids in there who need your presence. Hang in there!
Anonymous said…
undomestic is so right!
The kids really need you. You're their rock.
KC said…
good lord. i hope the tape helps them find some better solutions for KWMP. hope the massage was good.
LH said…
massage was excellent.
really needed it because kwmp
sneaked (snuck?) into the room
yesterday during recess while I was checking email and stole up behind me and screamed in my ear as loudly as he could. My ear has a clogged sensation in it now.
Probably some hearing loss. From his scream and then my subsequent scream.
Masseuse focused on my head and neck region.
I'm feeling better today.
Thanks for the encouragement, dearhearts.
KC said…
holy crap. kwmp really does have mp.

Popular Posts