The Chapter

I'm rewriting chapter five. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comments

LH said…
i have a tentative outline. very rambly at this point.
LH said…
i will have more coffee and then continue with the outline.
LH said…
sometimes i wish i wasn't rewriting this chapter.
Anonymous said…
Talking to yourself?...?
LH said…
yes, guiding myself thru the day.

now i'm at newschool. the plan:
alternate 15 minutes school work
with 15 minutes diss work.

for the next 12 hours.
LH said…
chapter five is starting to take shape. knock on some wood, quickly.
Anonymous said…
Knocking on wood, but I never had a doubt.
LH said…
one thing i don't really get about the stomach is why does the esophagus come in at that weird angle and then there's that weird bulbous bulge to the right / top
of the esophagus.
and i think i just learned the word virgule.

okay, talk to you later.
LH said…
i wonder how much i should really change this chapter?
LH said…
that stomach picture is grossing me out.
Anonymous said…
HOw's it going now?
jw
LH said…
i finally pitched it in.
but i think 5 is almost in good shape. problem now is i have to move a bunch of analysis of the kid's story into chapter 8. and i like chapter 8 exactly as it is now. i'm going to watch the ken burns ww2 series. are you?

i hope i stay up.
Anonymous said…
Will you be at school Wed.?
jw
LH said…
i think so. i plan to stay here and work pretty late today, so maybe i can get it all wrapped up by tomorrow night.

i'm getting there. i woke up at 4am and thought...hey, maybe blahblahblah would be a good transition to blahblahblah. some early morning progress was made.
Anonymous said…
Here's a photo (taken today) of an actual virgule found in the wild near Sacre Coeur in Paris.
Bob
Julie Anna said…
yeah, and how much do you have to eat to really take advantage of the upper bulgy part? I know I've been there. Hope chapter five went ok on saturday.
Julie Anna said…
do you have pre-lotus plans on Saturday? I think I'm going to invite people over for food and wine on the back deck before the festivities.
LH said…
Bob, I love the foto and your post card yesterday. I wish I were there with you both. Promise you two will meet us in chicago this spring. please!

and ms. j, yes i keep wondering the same thing about the stomach bulge.

and today i'm finally done with chapter 5. i hope i hope.
Anonymous said…
so what are you doing now?
jw
LH said…
trying to get the papers ready for
the diss defense. there are a lot of forms and hoops. i scoff at their attempts to slow me down tho. i've come too far to turn back now.

Popular Posts