The Disbelief

Met with honored adviser this week and she likes the new chapter 5 v. much. Next week I can hand out the diss to my very own committee. And in a month, there will be some defending of that dissertation. As for the worksite, we had a few peeps out of the room for various reasons, some of them sadder than others, and that resulted in some good work being done. They are writing plays about the Little Rock Nine. Tomorrow I meet CB in Chicago for a weekend of walks and wine. I still can't believe I'm done writing though. I hope that sinks in soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so happy. Hooray. Are you getting a Vespa as a reward? I think that would be appropriate.
jdoc said…
Congratulations, my friend! V. proud of you. Enjoy your weekend getaway.

p.s. I missed a turn yesterday because I was admiring the scooter in the rear-view mirror. Dave didn't understand how that could happen.
Anonymous said…
Hip, Hip, Hooray! Congratulations!!

Your Chicago trip will be great because you will be able to walk and wine with a lighthearted, light-minded step, and no whining. (Get it?)

BTW, I once fell off one of those scooters while going up a hill in Hawaii.

D/
LH said…
There's been some talk of Vespa purchasing. Who knows?

thanks dolls. I met with M today and I have 6 typos to correct. That's it! :)
Undomestic said…
WONDERFUL!
Anonymous said…
Ya dun good, gal!!! ---looking forward to seeing y'all soon----happy, happy weekend!!--xoxoxox

Popular Posts