The Shining


We saw Little Miss Sunshine last weekend and really enjoyed it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great pic, my dear.
jw
LH said…
She's singing some great songs these days. Recital coming up. Consider yourself invited. Or commanded???
Anonymous said…
When is the recital?? I'm there.
jw
Julie Anna said…
hey friend, just catching up on blog land from a whirlwind month here in the registrar's office. Close to 38K avid learners and all their important demographic numbers, head counts, course counts, hours counts, etc., tallied right here at this desk. I might have time to eat lunch away from my desk today..I'm so psyched. Please let us know when the recital is...the boy and I will definitely want to be there!
LH said…
kudos to you my friend.
i can't get digital pix to print at school. you can't believe the amount of hours this has taken so far. i'm a little irked.

r is singing a cool eliot smith song these days. it's sad, but good.

Popular Posts