The Finale



This weekend marks the end of summer. It's probably good. I'm starting to have a hard time entertaining myself. Months of travel, restauranting, sleeping in, leafing through magazines, reading blogs. I mean really, how long can that go on? It probably actually could go on for a bit longer, but I have an attitude of gratitude for the summer fun I've had and I'm ready to play with the minds of a whole new batch of sixers starting next week.
Foto Credit: Good pal Dave. This is Ruby. She dug that hole and was surprised when the tide snuck in behind her.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a tease! Trying to increase your numbers???! You know I'll be back!
N
LH said…
Hey girlie! Sometimes I just have enough time to get those fotos on and then I'm off to some pressing engagement! You know how these last few days are. Cornfritters at Uptown. They were calling my name.
Julie Anna said…
cute doggie. we're looking for a cute, small doggie. if you hear of one being available, let us know ;) Great fun at the park the other evening, mademoiselles N, LH, M and R.
LH said…
might i recommend the beloved corgi?

Popular Posts