The Disorders

#1 son's done with his science fair poster. It's about sleep disorders. Now he just has to work on reports about Bulgaria and Nicaragua. He also has to read a book that was read by one of his parents during their childhood and then write a report about our various perspectives about the book. And he has a story to finish. He's writing a story about a coffee maker that does not want to be taken to the Goodwill. I don't know how he's going to get it all done. I've hit the wall with homework and school work and am seriously slowing down. I am sorely lacking in the will to go on department. Summer, you can enter any time now. Posted by Picasa

Comments

KC said…
since q is an expert now, can he call and consult on shef? he was up several hours last night...
Undomestic said…
What book did he read for the parent project? What if his parents never read a book??? I can see my students saying that.
Julie Anna said…
He could have interviewed me, the Queen of Insomnia, about sleep disorders. I'd actually like to see the poster, I might learn something.

Popular Posts