Le Chien




 Have you ever heard of the shiba inu breed of dog?  I see a lot of them here in Lyon.  They're very popular dogs and I can see why.  They might be my second favorite dog breed now.  I wish one of you readers out there in the blogosphere would get a shiba inu so I could get better acquainted with these foxy dogs. I've read that they're stubborn and independent, difficult to train, and they don't get along well with other animals.  But on the plus side, they look great and they're super loyal and they don't bark. The people of Lyon know a good dog when they see one

Comments

Julie said…
Hey there! Still catching up! So many fun things to read! And happy birthday, my friend. We all miss you.
cb said…
That is a very good looking dog. It sounds like they act a lot like cats. Except for the loyalty. C'est un bon chien.
LH said…
Thanks, Jules! I miss you a lot! Thanks for reading.

And you too CB! I think you're making a good point about the shiba inu being quite catty.
Unknown said…
I'm happy to know you have a new addition to the top 3. Where does Cockapoo of Excellence rate?
LH said…
I'm looking into the cockapoo as well. I do like reading about its happy temperament. I also read they're "easy to please" and that is probably what I should go for when the future dog enters our lives.
Sandy said…
I really like the look of the Shiba Inu; but it sounds like their personality would be very stressful to be around.
Mitzi Lewison said…
Great looking dog, but even a better looking river!! :-)

Popular Posts