The Course

This is ALITTLELEEWAY reporting from a cold AirBnB in the great city of Oakland.  I'm wearing my jammies and my winter coat as I write this blog.
We believe we have figured out the thermostat and will soon have warmth, along with coffee, which is presently a brewin'.

The whole crew is now together.  Many have traveled from distant lands.  We walked the streets of North Beach yesterday, learned more about the Beats, checked out the awesomest book store in the land.  I bought a picture book by Elise Gravel called What Is a Refugee?

Today we do Thanksgiving. It's already getting started.  People are going for jogs.  Foods have been peeled. Here I am a bloggin'.  It's freaking bedlam over here and it's not even 9am.  I need to develop a plan.  Next right thought, next right action.  Keep the course steady.


Comments

KC said…
Next right thought, next right action is the motto I needed right now.

Popular Posts