Mind Beach


Have you listened to Mind Beach yet?  Every song is fantastic.  I should know because I listen to Mind Beach many times every day.  The Thirdlanders love Mind Beach as well.  Sometimes, though, they get a little too hyper while it's playing --- dancing when they should be writing. Still, the point is, we love it. 

 FYI:  When #1 Son was in second grade, his piano teacher had him compose a piece of music.  She entered his composition into a competition.  His song, The Giant Flib Monster, was a winner. He's been music making ever since.

Now #1 has released his second album. Mind Beach is delightful. Every song pulls me in and then surprises me and every song feels like it's part of a story.  I'm not great at writing about music, but geez louise, I love Mind Beach and I'm so proud of #1 Son, Quinn Sternberg.   I'm inspired by his creative cast of characters as well.  Until we can all make it to New Orleans together to hear these songs live, I'm highly recommending you get your hands, and ears, on Mind Beach for some jazzy fall listening. 

Comments

cb said…
It is so good. I love all the new compositions and the way he transformed Scarborough Fair.
LH said…
Don't you think we should go to New Orleans to hear Mind Beach in real time, CB? I'm forming a posse.
cb said…
Yes! I would really love to take part in this posse.

Popular Posts