The Favorite Day

Wednesday is my favorite week day.  I have a 55 minute prep and a 55 minute lunch.  Two days each week, I have a 25 minute prep and a 25 minute lunch.  Those days are tough stuff, but I always do my best and forget the rest.

Today I cleaned my hideous desk during my prep.  And I got materials ready for an excellent math lesson.

During my lunch break, I ate my entire lunch, in a leisurely fashion, and then got another excellent lesson set up about comparing viewpoints in texts.  WHICH I LATER ROCKED.

The bottom line is I need more breaks during the day in order to achieve my full potential.

Comments

Julie Anna said…
I think we all need more breaks.
Julie Anna said…
I’m so happy that we are all finding so many favorite things!
Nancy said…
These bots are my favorite thing. As are lessons that rock! And of course, my pal Dr.H.
N
mm said…
Yay for breaks!!!
I like breaks were I am able to collaborate with folks.
KC said…
I agree with this. Those 20 min preps in elementary are killer. What can you even do besides go to the bathroom and then stare blankly at something?
Judy said…
Why so little prep time? Why? It's just ridiculous.
jw

Popular Posts