Two Favorites in One Day

Fall Break is my favorite holiday right now.
I have 4 days with no alarm clock. I have my report cards to do, but I'll get them done without too much agony, maybe. I have the paper to work on, and I am looking forward to that.

I have a bit of birthday shopping to do as well.  Mr. You Know Who is turning the big 6-0 next week.  Plus some good friends are Libras, just like us, so I want to recognize their Libra awesomeness.

Libra is my favorite zodiac sign.  Libras are charming, caring, and love to learn.  We like balancing things out.  I am not super good on the balancing things out part of my Libra identity.  As we know, my scale tips way off to one side, but I do enjoy my natural charisma and I also like justice.

I'll fool around with balance on this fall break.  There will be school work and writing work, but there will also be dinners at fine restaurants, movies, photography and a walk in a natural setting.  Plus a bridge game.

Ahoy to all of you on the Fall Break Bus Tour.  Remember to stay balanced, but also try to get everything done that's been hanging over your heads for awhile.

Comments

mm said…
I'll be hopping on that bus Tuesday night!
cb said…
Libras are the best. Also, Libra and Aquarius are very compatible signs. They make good friends.

Happy birthday week!

xo
cb
Judy said…
Another great picture! Well done!
jw
Julie said…
Seth is a Libra and he is definitely charismatic and loves to learn. Not always what he's supposed to be learning in school, but I guess that's life. Happy 6-0 to the Mister!
KC said…
Looking forward to hearing more about the 6-0 celly.

Popular Posts