The New Blog Challenge Is Here


It's all about favorite things.

Read details here and start joining in, if you want to.   Thanks to One Woman for getting this going.

Favorite thing right now. This cup of coffee I'm drinking.  It's probably the best cup of coffee I've ever had.

My other favorite thing right now is the knitting loom project.  A few kids sobbed yesterday but 2 kids made cute hats.  I tweeted pix of them because their new hats brought me joy.  I hated the knitting yesterday, love it today.  I'm mercurial.

Comments

Julie said…
I recently gave away some connected knitting needles--those with which one can knit in the round--because every time I'd tried, I just ended up screaming and pulling it all out. Maybe those kids who hate the knitting could learn to make pom-poms. Pom-poms are fairly easy and can be made on circles cut from plastic lids. If you need an alternative yarn craft for some kids, I could give you a tutorial on the fine art of pom-pom making.
mm said…
I think this challenge is what I need.
LH said…
Julie,

I need to learn how to make pompoms. Please help.

MM. Yes. Let's get going. I have to give myself a # or it doesn't get done. I think I'll say 12.

Popular Posts