January Writing Challenge #5: Write about a joy.



Joy is my big sister.  She lives in Florida with her partner Paula.  They have a sailboat and they're sailing to Key West right now.  Whenever she's on a trip, Joy sends me pictures of beautiful sunsets, dolphins jumping in the waves, cool birds.  She texts me about sea turtles swimming next to the boat, and manatees.  She's an amazing photographer.

Husbandman and I are going to visit Joy and Paula for spring break.  I want to swim in the ocean and in Joy's pool.   I would also like to see some wildlife, of any type.  Planning a trip to see Joy is a joy, when it comes right down to it.


Comments

mm said…
I've never been sailing, but I would like to go. Have fun with Joy!
Anonymous said…
This post gives me joy! Hi to Joy as well!!!
N
jdoc said…
It seems that your Joy is really good at vacationing.
Joy Heffernan said…
I can't wait to see you. We will seek out the wild life when you are here. Love you so much.
KC said…
How great! The trip sounds divine.

Popular Posts